Answered By: Customer Services Last Updated: Nov 04, 2016 Views: 184
You can use your Manchester Metropolitan University student ID card to access the library for 90 days after the card's expiry date.
Undergraduate students: if you have resits and need to continue to borrow or renew library books then you should:
- Renew your library books until the expiry date on your card.
- Keep hold of any books you think you may need until you receive your results.
- If you don’t have resits, just bring your books back and there will be no fines charged during the vacation.
- If you do have resits, you should go the Student Hub to ask for a new ID card with an extended expiry date to cover your exams.
- You will then be able to borrow further books and renew any others (providing they have not been reserved).
You may receive some reminders about your ‘overdue books’ during the vacation but please ignore them. This will be fine as long as you follow the steps above.
Your student network account and Moodle access will be closed four months after your course ends: http://www2.mmu.ac.uk/itservices/a2z/a/