Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Feb 07, 2017 Views: 33
Answered By: Digital Library Services Team
Last Updated: Feb 07, 2017 Views: 33
Manchester Metropolitan University students can download Office 365 and use it on up to five devices.
- Log in to your Office 365 email as normal
- Select the gear/cog icon at the top right of the page
- Select Office 365 Settings > Software
- Choose the Download button next to Office 365 ProPlus
- Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions
- Stay connected to the internet and leave Office to install in the background. (The time taken for the installation will depend on your internet connection.)
- If prompted for any login credentials, this is your usual Manchester Metropolitan email address and password
More help is available via the IT Services website.