Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Nov 21, 2016 Views: 881
To get the full Web based EndNote Web account:
- Using an on-campus account
- Go to https://www.myendnoteweb.com.
- Click on Create an account.
- In order to start the registration process you are asked to provide your e-mail address and then re-type it. This does not have to be your University staff or student e-mail address.
- Complete the required fields on the user registration screen.
- You will need to give yourself a password.
- Remember that when logging into Web based EndNote in the future, it is the e-mail address used and password created whilst registering which you will use, rather than your University network ID.
This will enable you to use the full Web based EndNote account for as long as you are registered as a member of the University.
If you are off campus, you can create an account after logging in to Web of Science first. There is a link to EndNote on the Web of Science home page.