Answered By: Customer Services Last Updated: Mar 15, 2017 Views: 1526
Binding at All Saints Library, Manchester campus
- Available at the help desk during help desk opening hours
- We charge £3.50 per copy and it is A4 comb soft binding. We do not offer any hard copy binding.
- Please hand in work you wish to have bound at least 15 minutes before the help desk closes.
Ask at the All Saints Library help desk, or phone: 0161 247 6106 or email email@example.com for more information.
Offer students and staff a range of printing and binding services, with prices on request. They do not do A3 binding.
- Manchester - John Dalton (central), 0161 247 3422, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheshire - 0161 247 5576, email@example.com
If you need A3 binding:
Chatham Ground Floor can only bind on the shorter of the two sides of A3, the side that is equal to the longer side of A4.
Art and Design students can use the Bookbinding in the Art School. Opening times Mon-Fri 9.00-16.30.
Can only bind A3 on the short edge. Prices are dependent on the thickness and type of binding. Softback binding options, all done in-house in a few minutes, are Chanel (flat steel spine with the option of gold lettering) Comb (plastic rings) or Wire (metal rings). Opening times Mon-Fri 9.00-17.00. Check the Muprint website for more information, prices and directions.
Offers binding on the long edge. Tel 0161 273 3766 Unit 92 Temperance Street, Manchester M12 6HU
Opening hours Mon-Fri 8.00-20.00. 244-256 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4BQ