Answered By: Customer Services
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2016     Views: 48

As a student at Manchester Metropolitan you may use other university libraries in the UK, usually this is via the Sconul Access scheme. For details about registering for this scheme see the 'Using other libraries' section of the Library website.