Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Nov 21, 2016 Views: 199
Only use the download option when you want to read a MyiLibrary eBook offline on a personal (ie non-university) computer or mobile device.
Once you have found a MyiLibrary eBook you wish to download.
- Select Add to bookshelf for Download
- If you have not already done so, MyiLibrary will prompt you to login to your MyiLibrary account. If you do not have one, you can create one immediately.
- MyiLibrary will display a message Title was added to bookshelf
- Click MY ACCOUNT
- Then select Bookshelf
- Select the Download link (screenshot below)
- You will need Adobe Digital Editions to read downloaded titles.
Are there any additional requirements to read e-books on an e-Reader, such as an iPad or Android tablet or phone?
To download to an iPad or iPhone, MyiLibrary recommend the Bluefire e-reader app. You can download directly to your device.
MyiLibrary recommend Bluefire for Android tables and phones.