Answered By: EndNote Team Last Updated: Jul 22, 2015 Views: 77
You can tag references with keywords in your Endnote Web Library to make it easier to locate a specific reference when you need to use it in your work. For example, you may want to add keywords that relate to topics covered in an article.
To do this:
- Access your Endnote Web Library.
- Click on the title of a reference to edit the details.
- Add a keyword or keywords in the notes field then save the reference.
You can then locate the article by searching with the keyword/s:
- In Quick Search box within Endnote.
- In the search box when inserting citations in Word using Cite While You Write.