Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Oct 13, 2017 Views: 52
For Wi-Fi in the Library and elsewhere on campus use Eduroam.
Student login 3 steps:
- Select Eduroam from the list of wireless connections available on your device
- Enter your username: your University ID number followed by @stu.mmu.ac.uk
- Enter your University network password
Staff, same process, but you need @ad.mmu.ac.uk, eg, firstname.lastname@example.org
For help and support with Wi-Fi in the Library or elsewhere on campus please contact the IT Helpline:
- For immediate response, you can call the IT Helpline on 0161 247 4646 - available 24/7.
- You can also send an email to email@example.com and typically expect a response within 2 days.
- The IT Helpline now also provide face-to-face support in the All Saints Library foyer, open 12:30pm - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
For general IT support and guidance, see the Information Systems website.