Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Jan 22, 2018 Views: 93
Students, staff and visitors from other universities for Wi-Fi in the Library and elsewhere on campus use Eduroam.
Manchester Metropolitan student login 3 steps:
- Select Eduroam from the list of wireless connections available on your device
- Enter your username: your University ID number followed by @stu.mmu.ac.uk
- Enter your University network password
Manchester Metropolitan staff, same process, but you need @ad.mmu.ac.uk, eg, email@example.com
Other visitors use the Manchester Metropolitan free visitor Wi-Fi. Choose _BTWi-fi_ManMet from the list of networks and click 'Get online' on your browser.
For help and support with Wi-Fi in the Library or elsewhere on campus please contact the IT Helpline:
- For immediate response, you can call the IT Helpline on 0161 247 4646 - available 24/7.
- You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and typically expect a response within 2 days.
- The IT Helpline now also provide face-to-face support in the All Saints Library foyer, open 12:30pm - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
For general IT support and guidance, see the Information Systems website.