Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Oct 06, 2017 Views: 67
Answered By: Digital Library Services Team
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2017 Views: 67
Speak to staff at the Library Help Desk if you:
- Need help with finding a book, journal or article.
- Need research help. If the staff on the desk can't help, they'll suggest a subject librarian for you to contact
- Want advice on reserving, renewing, borrowing and returning books
- Would like help retrieving books from the shelves
- Have problems using eBooks, eJournals or databases eg Mintel, WGSN
- Want advice on obtaining a book or journal article from another university library
- Don’t know how to use the Library or are unsure where anything is
- Want to report a problem with facilities eg temperature, noise, toilets
- Need to comb bind your dissertation
- Want to borrow a laptop
- Are paying library fines
In fact, if you're in the Library and have a query come and speak to us at the Help Desk. If we can't help, we will do our best to find out who can.
You can also phone, email, chat or tweet us.