Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Sep 26, 2017 Views: 75
Answered By: Digital Library Services Team
Last Updated: Sep 26, 2017 Views: 75
Use your University email address to register for a Nursing Times account at: https://www.nursingtimes.net/register
More information about your Nursing Times account
- It is important to register with your University email; Nursing Times recognises @mmu.ac.uk email addresses and gives them subscriber accounts.
- You only need to register once, once you've registered sign in with your University email address and Nursing Times password to access the journal.
- Your account gives you full access to all the Nursing Times content, including the clinical archive, learning units and learning passport.
- If you've created a free account in the past, as long as you created it using your Manchester Metropolitan University email account your Nursing Times account is now an institutional subscriber account. You may need to reset your password to revalidate your account.
- Periodically, Nursing Times may send an email to your University email asking you to revalidate your account to check that you are still a member of staff or student at Manchester Met.
- It takes an hour or so for the Learning Units to appear after you have created your account.