Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Oct 18, 2018 Views: 191
Step by step registering for a Retail Week account
- Open the Manchester Metropolitan Retail Week Registration Link
- Enter your Manchester Metropolitan email address.
- Enter a five character minimum password and confirm the password
- Enter a username of your choice
- Fill in the boxes asking for your personal information
- Job function - select Student or select Academic/lecturer
- Job level - select Other/N/A
- Company name leave as access-mmu-rwk
- Read the next section carefully, it relates to the information Retail Week would like to send to you
- Tick the next three boxes if you do not want to receive information from the publishers of Retail Week.
- Do not tick the fourth box unless you would prefer to receive information from third parties.
- Enter the information required for the human test
- Tick to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select Register.
After you register, I would recommend going to the My Account section and opening the newsletters section to manage the newsletters Retail Week offer.
You must register with your Manchester Metropolitan email address. If you use any other email account, you'll just create a temporary guest account and will not be accessing Retail Week using our subscription.