Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Sep 25, 2017 Views: 152
2. Click on "Sign in" in the top right corner of the page:
3. Choose "Select your Institution" which appears in the bottom right of the sign in area.
3. Select "Manchester Metropolitan University" from the drop down list of Institutions:
4. You should now be taken to our eresources login page. Here, you can enter your usual MMU account credentials:
5. You then get redirected to Practical law. You need to enter your name and email address:
6. You should now be signed in to Practical law - you should see an account in the top right of the screen, with options to add favourites: