Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Dec 18, 2018 Views: 4071
For information on using FT.com please refer to the FT.com help guide.
1. Go to https://www.ft.com and select Sign In
2. Enter your Manchester Metropolitan University email address.
The email address must end in @mmu.ac.uk or @stu.mmu.ac.uk
3. On the next page, select Sign in.
4. If you are off campus you may be asked to sign in at this page:
Sign in using the instructions in the Sign in pop up box.
5. Fill in the FT registration form.
- Use your Manchester Metropolitan email address
- Create a personal FT password
- Fill in fields marked with *
- Tick the terms and conditions box
- Untick the contact preferences box if you don't want FT to contact you
- Select Join
6. You should get a page saying you've created your account and telling you FT will send a confirmation email. There is a link on this page to the FT home page, select this link to read the FT. You do not need to wait for the confirmation email.
Using FT.com after you've created your account
You can choose to log in with your email address and personal FT password or with the Manchester Metropolitan login page.
If you regularly use FT.com whilst of campus, every so often, FT will ask you to confirm that you are still a member of Manchester Metropolitan by asking you to sign in. If this happens you will be presented with the Manchester Met sign in page above. Just sign in to continue using FT.com.