Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Jan 15, 2018 Views: 14
Access Community Practitioner
The link offers two providers. Some older articles are available via the Academic OneFile website with recent issues available on the PocketMags website. You need a separate username and password to access PocketMags.
How to access Community Practitioner on the PocketMags website
Step 1 - Get the username and password
- Find Community Practitioner using the Library website eJournal A-Z or use this link to Community Practitioner
- Select the Browse journal from the Miscellaneous eResources 2008 - present link
- Log in with your University username and password
- Note down the login details for Community Practitioner
- Follow the link on the page that says Continue to service this takes you to the URL http://pocketmags.com/Default.aspx
Step 2 - Log in to Pocket Mags and open Community Practitioner
- On the PocketMags website, select Login and enter the username and password you noted down in Step 1.
- If it says email@example.com near the top of the screen you're logged in
- Now search for Community Practitioner or browse to it using the A-Z
- If you are using a desktop/laptop hover your mouse over the result for Community Practitioner
- Select Read (screenshot below)
- Then Read Now (screenshot below)
To read Community Practitioner on a phone or tablet, you'll need to download an app. There are links to install the apps you need on this Read Now page.