Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Jan 30, 2018 Views: 23
If you are working with both EndNote Online and EndNote (desktop), you have the option to sync the two libraries, so that your references appear in both.
To sync your accounts:
- Open EndNote from the Program menu of a PC on campus (it may need installing by ISDS on some staff PCs)
- Click on the Tools tab at the top of the screen
- From this menu, select Sync
- This brings up a box that requests your log in details (use the same details as you would for EndNote Online)
- You then have to agree to the terms and conditions. Once you have done this, the Sync button (at the bottom of the t&cs) becomes active; click it
The syncing process should then begin - it takes a bit of time, but once this is done, you should be able to access your references library from both EndNote Online and EndNote.
Our licence does not cover installation of EndNote desktop on your own personal computer. Students/staff can buy a copy at a discounted price.