Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Mar 26, 2018 Views: 64
Create your account
Visit the Times Higher Education (THE) homepage to create an account.
Select the User Account link, it is the little person icon, screenshot below.
- Select Register from the drop-down menu.
- Select either Academic, Student, Parent or University Administrator from the drop down.
- When creating an account you need to use your University email address.
- Create a password and username that displays if you decide to submit a comment. Please note, if you enter a username already in use it might not create your account. If it does this, start the registration again.
- Choose whether you wish to get newsletters and be contacted by THE/TES Global.
- Select Join us.
- The website should say Registration successful. You are now logged in.
Once registration is completed you can then access all the THE online content without any restrictions.
You can use either your email address and password or your username and password to log in.
Accessing the Digital Editions
On the THE homepage, select the Professional header and then choose Digital Editions from the drop-down menu.
Then select the issue you wish to view.
Accessing the App
Download the app from your app store provider.
Select what edition you would like to view, eg UK Edition or Global Edition.
Open Account and select Existing THE account.
Enter the username and password you created when setting up your online account.
Once logged in you can select and view issues of the THE.
Current issue in All Saints Library Ground Floor Foyer & latest 5 back issues in journals collection 2nd floor east wing.