Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Sep 14, 2018 Views: 25
To log in to this resource, you must first create an individual account using an @mmu.ac.uk or @stu.mmu.ac.uk email address.
When registering, you will have to fill in a form listing:
- job title / role (input examples are ‘Student’ or ‘Academic staff’)
- Business/Organisation (input ‘Manchester Metropolitan University’)
- Business type (select ‘Education & Training’ from the drop down menu)
- Business / Organisation size (select ‘Corporate’)
- A password, which includes a mixture of numbers, letters and a special character (e.g. ! * ? #)
You will receive an email from CO asking you to verify your account. You must follow the verification link in order to have full access to CO Pro content.
Once you have registered, select Log in and use your Manchester Met email address and the password you chose during the registration process.