Answered By: EndNote Team Last Updated: Dec 14, 2020 Views: 29
A common cause of this issue is that your Endnote Online account institutional access has expired. You need to relink your Endnote Online account with the MMU version which will include the MMU Harvard style. This is done by first accessing the Web of Science. Ensure that you have closed Word before starting this process.
- Go to Web of Science
- Click on Tools, then choose Endnote
- Enter your Endnote account details and click Sign in. You should be taken directly to your Endnote Online Account.
- If you check under option Format, then choose Bibliography, you should now see an enhanced list of referencing styles including MMU Harvard.
- Return to Word, open the Endnote toolbar. From the drop down menu next to Style, click Select Another Style. A box will appear, scroll down and select MMU Harvard.
- Still have a problem, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more help.