Answered By: Helen Standish Last Updated: Aug 24, 2022 Views: 12
Create an account.
• Enter your Manchester Met email address
• Click create an account
• IHS Markit will send a verification code to your email with the subject IHS Markit Account Activation.
• Copy the verification code in this email into the IHS login box.
• Then enter your First name and Last name and click Create Account.
• Then create a password.
• Log in with that password and you are taken to a page that asks you to select a service from your current subscription.
• The library has access to Knowledge Workspace and The Construction Information Service - CIS. Select the link you require.
The link to the Architects' Journal is under the heading Technical Resources, in the Access Industry Journals section. The journal opens in another browser tab. You must keep the CIS browser window open when viewing the Architects' Journal in this second browser tab.
Quickly access current regulations, construction standards, technical advice and industry news on building, engineering, design and construction.