Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Aug 30, 2022 Views: 5
On campus on a networked PC, you will be automatically recognised and logged in as soon as you use this Manchester Metropolitan University link to LawInSport
Off campus: You will need to follow this process:
- On the LawInSport website, click Subscribe
- Select the Free option
- You will then need to fill in a short registration form
- When prompted, ensure that you use your Manchester Met email address to sign up
- You will receive an authentication email - follow the link in the email to confirm your membership
- Although you now have a standard membership, because you have used you Manchester Met email address, your membership will be upgraded to a full membership in 24 hours
- You will receive a confirmation of this upgrade directly from LawInSport
- Check your spam/junk if you do not receive this notification within 24 hours
- Troubleshooting: If you are on campus or on a networked PC you do not need to log in and logging in will give an error message. Only use your personal log in when off campus or not on a networked PC
Knowledge hub and global community that provides expert analysis and commentary on the latest legal developments in sport. Access to articles, webinars and conferences, (membership includes attendance certificates).
Full text availability
Articles are full text.