Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Sep 02, 2022 Views: 4
You must register using an @mmu.ac.uk or @stu.mmu.ac.uk or @ad.mmu.ac.uk email address.
Registration is at this address: https://voguebusiness-prod.cdn.zephr.com/group/register
When registering, you will have to fill in a form listing:
- Email (must be your @mmu.ac.uk or @stu.mmu.ac.uk or @ad.mmu.ac.uk email address)
- A password which includes a mixture of numbers, letters and a special character (e.g. ! * ? #)
- First name and last name
- Company (enter Manchester Metropolitan University)
You will receive an email from Vogue Business asking you to verify your account. You must follow the verification link and return to the Vogue Business registration page to complete your profile.
Those with existing accounts will still need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be granted their membership access. State your first and last name and request to be added to the Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) Membership account.
The Vogue Business Membership Team will add everyone with a verified email to the Manchester Met account and will reply to confirm that their membership has started. This may take a few days to come through. Individual memberships will be valid from registration up until and including August 31 2022.
Once you have registered, select Log in and use your Manchester Met email address and the password you chose during the registration process.
- Access to all Member-only articles
- Invites to forums on technology, sustainability, beauty and hard luxury, plus the two-day summit
- Weekly sustainability edit and technology edit newsletters
Our access is Membership not Advanced Membership or VBDI Membership.