Answered By: Digital Library Services Team
Last Updated: Oct 23, 2017     Views: 88

Printed books, journals and magazines published in the United Kingdom or USA may be scanned for supply to students enrolled on a course of study provided that:

  • The work is not listed on the standard CLA List of Excluded Works or list of Excluded US Publishers.
  • The University owns either an original copy of the work or a British Library Copyright Fee Paid (CFP) copy of the extract.
  • The University does not already have access to a digital version of the work (ie as an e-book or e-journal).