Answered By: Digital Library Services Team
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2015     Views: 35

Generally speaking, no, items may only be digitised if the University owns an original copy or Copyright Fee Paid copy of the work. University owned copies may be obtained through purchase, bequest, or exchange and will normally (but exceptionally need not) be located in the University Library.