Answered By: MMU Library Services 2
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2017     Views: 757

If you are a student, you get a University ID card when you enrol. There is more information about the enrolment process on the Manchester Metropolitan welcome website

Members of staff get an Manchester Metropolitan ID number and card from HR.

Your Manchester Metropolitan ID card is your library card, so you need it to:

  • enter and leave the library
  • borrow items and return items