Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Sep 25, 2017 Views: 106
Answered By: Digital Library Services Team
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2017 Views: 106
You can share a Lynda course with other current Manchester Metropolitan staff and students. Lynda helps you to do this by offering a link that makes it easier for them to log in and use the course.
- Log in to Lynda and go to the page for course you'd like to share.
- If you have not created a personal profile with Lynda, it may ask you to do so at this point.
- There should be three buttons, just above the video itself, called Playlist, Exercise files and Share.
- Select the button called Share.
- There are two tabs on the Share menu, Email and Link.
- Select email to send the link to someone else at Manchester Metropolitan:
- Select the option To someone at Manchester Metropolitan University
- Enter your email address
- Enter the email address of the person you are sending the course link to
- Add a message if you want
- Select send
- Your email will contain the name of the course and offer a log in through the University eresources log in page.
- Select Link to get a link to the course that you can copy and paste in an email to send out to Manchester Met staff or students, add to an Manchester Met website or add to a reading list or Moodle area.
- Lynda gives you two link options
- Copy the link beneath the heading called Copy link for someone within Manchester Metropolitan University
- The other option, called Copy link for anyone else will not include the University log in page. Non-Manchester Met users will not be able to view the course unless they or their institution has a subscription to Lynda.