Answered By: MMU Library Services 2 Last Updated: Oct 13, 2017 Views: 239
Answered By: MMU Library Services 2
Last Updated: Oct 13, 2017 Views: 239
You can send your document to print on a multifunctional printer from anywhere by using email.
- Use your University email address - no other email address will work
- Include your document as an attachment
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collect from any University multifunctional printer within 48 hours of sending.
Please check the section called Printing by email on the Information Systems website.
Still having problems? Contact the IT Helpline:
- For immediate response, you can call the IT Helpline on 0161 247 4646 - available 24/7.
- You can also send an email to email@example.com and typically expect a response within 2 days.
- The IT Helpline now also provide face-to-face support in the All Saints Library foyer, open 12:30pm - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.