Answered By: MMU Library Services 2 Last Updated: Oct 13, 2017 Views: 181
Manchester Metropolitan University’s Information Systems and Digital Services department are responsible for all the Multi-Functional Printers (MFPs) at Manchester Metropolitan University including all the printers within the Library.
The MFPs are available to staff and students at all locations across the University and offer:
- Black and white (mono) printing at A4 and A3 on every MFP
- Full colour printing at A4 and A3 on most MFPs
- Scanning and photocopying in A4, A3 and custom sizes up to the maximum size of the glass.
In addition to the MFPs, we also have networked A0 Colorwave Large Format Printers (LFPs) in Art & Design.
Contacting the Information Systems Information Systems and Digital Services:
- For immediate response, you can call the IT Helpline on 0161 247 4646 - available 24/7.
- You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and typically expect a response within 2 days.
- The IT Helpline now also provide face-to-face support in the All Saints Library foyer, open 12:30pm - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
For general IT support and guidance, see the Information Systems website.