Answered By: MMU Library Services 2 Last Updated: Sep 25, 2017 Views: 58
Answered By: MMU Library Services 2
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2017 Views: 58
The Library catalogue is a list of the books and other items owned by the Library.
Use it to:
- Check if the Library owns a book or other item you want to use
- Reserve and renew items (you'll need your University ID and four digit library PIN to do this)
- Check the library site eg Crewe or All Saints
- Check availability of an item eg how long you may borrow the item or whether it is already on loan
- Get the shelfmark so you can find the item on the shelves
The video below shows you how to search the Library catalogue.