Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Sep 19, 2017 Views: 603
- Access Library Search and run a search
- Select the folder icon next to each record you wish to transfer into EndNote. This adds them to a temporary folder (export maximum 50 at one time)
- Now open your Folder (link at the top of page)
- Click on arrow next to Export TI and choose EndNote
- Download box opens (screenshot below) telling you the name of the file eg export-endnote123455.ris (you may just get a blank screen, the file will still probably have gone into your downloads, so you can still do the next steps).
- You won’t be able to open this file. Minimise or close the downloads box
- Now, log in to EndNote Online
- Choose Collect
- Then Import Reference
- Select Choose File, then choose Downloads (if you can’t find the downloads section, look under Places and open the libservices menu)
- Select the recent file that ends in .ris, then click Choose
- next, choose RefMan RIS as the import option
- Then choose whether to add the references to a particular group or to the Unfiled area in your library.
- Then click Import
- A message in red appears confirming your results are added to your EndNote Online library and can now be used for referencing.
If you still have problems importing files to EndNote please email firstname.lastname@example.org