Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Sep 26, 2017 Views: 128
NB: We recommend using Google Chrome as your browser to access L’Obs, or download the app if using an IPad. On the IPad, it should be possible to access the magazine very easily and you need to follow only steps 1-3.
In order to access current and back issues of L'Obs, please follow these steps:
1. Access using this link: Library catalogue page for L'Obs
2. Click "Browse journal" on the next page and then sign in as usual
3. You should come to a new page labelled "Password information" which contains a username and password. Make a note of these.
4. Open the service page as directed. You should come to a page which looks like this:
From here, you can read the current issue of the journal. If you have trouble viewing the pages, please contact us.
5. In order to view back issues of the journal, you need to enter the password information. Click on the top right of the page:
6. This should open a new pop-up screen:
7. Enter the password information. You should now be returned to the same screen. Click again at top right where it says "mon compte"
8. You should now be on a new screen. Hover over the "Mon Compte - Conexion" link in the top right. You should reveal a new drop down menu. Select "Ma bibliothèque digitale"
9. You'll reach another page - enter the password information again. On the landing page, click on "lire mon magazine" in the bottom right. This should take you to a new screen which shows the back issues: