Answered By: Digital Library Services Team Last Updated: Sep 12, 2019 Views: 1030
Answered By: Digital Library Services Team
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2019 Views: 1030
- Common causes of this is you've created your EndNote Online account off campus and not associated it with Manchester Metropolitan University. You can solve this by making a link between your Endnote account and your MMU account via the Web of Science.
- Go to Web of Science
- Click on Tools, then choose Endnote
- Enter your Endnote account details and click Sign in. You should be taken directly to your Endnote Online Account.
- If you check under option Format, then choose Bibliography, you should now see an enhanced list of referencing styles including MMU Harvard.
- Return to Word, open the Endnote toolbar. From the drop down menu next to Style, click Select Another Style. A box will appear, scroll down and select MMU Harvard.
- Still have a problem, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more help.